Learn Spanish in Palma de Mallorca
A fabulous small school in the heart of Mallorca. Palma is famed for the local sailing scene and fabulous weather. The city is beautiful, historical and has a very friendly vibe.
The Spanish language school in Palma offers Spanish courses to suit all levels of ability, from long-term courses to the intensive private tuition courses and also an Over 50 Course. For those students that can speak Spanish and want to combine their Spanish course with an activity the school offers Spanish with Water Sport courses.
CESA Plus Points:
- High quality courses, catering for a full range of ability levels
- Combined with a Sailing programme (private classes year round or group tuition in the summer)
- Ideal for adults & University students year round
- A modern college with first class facilities
- Focused, experienced teachers and offers excellent service
The Spanish language course in Palma and teaching methods were excellent. Palma is a lively, interesting town with a good choice of eating places etc.
CESA were very helpful indeed. I would go again.
- School established: 1987
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 1-8 weeks +
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 50
- Minimum age: 16
Average age: 25-30
- No. of classrooms: 4
- Number of students:
Quietest weeks: 35 students per week
Busiest weeks: 60 students per week
- Exam preparation: DELE
About the School
|Languages Courses||PDF Download 2020|
|PDF Download 2021|
The Spanish language school in Palma offers Spanish courses to suit all levels of ability, from long-term courses (ideal for students looking for a small school environment) to the intensive private tuition courses and also an Over 50 Course (in June). The school offers both Spanish and English language courses throughout the year.
The Spanish language school in Palma occupies…
- a small modern building, north of the Santa Catalina district
- it occupies the ground floor of the building, with a street level entrance and has 4 air-conditioned classrooms and a two level patio area to the rear of the building.
- with toilet facilities and easy classroom access for learners with reduced mobility
- the Spanish school building is bright and spacious throughout
- the school has internet wireless hotspot throughout
The area immediately around the school is partly residential and partly commercial and there are several bars, restaurants and hotels within 20+ minute walk. The beautifully preserved old city of Palma which contains most of the city’s main tourist attractions (20 to 30 minutes walk), including the famous Palma cathedral (30 minutes walk) and the ancient Arab baths.