« Blog

Can I get a language qualification?

Yes!  But it’s not compulsory. Which, as many CESA language students have just come off the academic treadmill in the UK, is nice to know. The language colleges issue Course Certificates proving your attendance and the level of language ability you attained.

In addition state recognised exams are offered to language students studying French, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese.  Additionally Italian language colleges prepare students for Italian University recognised exams.  Many language colleges abroad offer language students specific exam preparation courses.

Please ask for the exam fact sheets for your language of interest.