Learn French in Cannes
With over 80 years of teaching experience the Cannes college offers a wonderful study environment to suit ALL linguistic needs. The wide range of French language courses on offer ensures the college is always busy (and completely full over the summer months).
Cannes is 20 miles west of Nice, on the French Riviera, with golden beaches attracting tourists throughout the year, but particularly in the summer months. The pleasant climate, the chic image, its coastal location and ease of access to the whole of the Cote d’Azur makes it a wonderful language course destination, with particular appeal to students in their teens and 20’s.
CESA Plus Points:
- A wonderful residential campus and just a stone’s throw from the beach
- Excellent on site facilities
- Located in the heart of the French Riviera
- Very sociable but gets really busy in the summer, so please book early!
- Cannes’ high season runs from May (due to the Film Festival) through to late September
- School established: 1931
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 2-16 weeks +
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 45
- Minimum age:
- Average age: 25
- No. of classrooms: 24
- Number of students:
Quietest months: 70/100 per month
Busiest months: 270 per month
- Exam preparation: DELE/DALF/CCIP