Learn Italian in Florence
With over 35 years of teaching experience, and between 90/180 students studying each month, the Italian language school in Florence offers a wonderful learning environment, in the heart of everything.
Students have easy access to all the wonders of this amazing city. Whether you have just a fortnight or several months to dedicate to your studies, Florence has plenty to offer the language student.
CESA Plus Points:
- Very popular quality language courses with programme options to suit all linguistic needs
- Great range of cultural workshops; Cookery, Art History appreciation, Wine Tasting sessions. All great fun and highly recommended by past CESA students!
- Ideal for all age groups, from 16 yrs through to business people
looking for intensive tuition
- Academic Year & Languages for Life are very popular with Gap Year students
- Wonderful central city location
- School established: 1977
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 1-48 weeks
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 45
- Minimum age: 16
Average age: 20 – 40
- No. of classrooms: 15
- Number of students:
Quietest months: 70/90 per month
Busiest months: 180 per month
- Exam preparation: CILS/all AIL Diplomas