Learn French in Aix-en-Provence
Aix-en-Provence is a vibrant and lively university town with approximately 30,000 students and has a truly cultured feel, home to a dynamic opera festival each July. Everyone loves to see and be seen drinking coffee with the local Aixois, in the outdoor terrace cafes on the Cours Mirabeau.
With over 40 years of teaching experience the college offers a great study location to suit ALL linguistic needs (across 6 language levels). The language school in Aix, appeals to CESA students on a year round basis, and is ideal for short courses, year round.
CESA Plus Points:
- Suits adults (all ages, but especially older students)
- Ideal for students year round, but most popular in the May/September period
- Good course options and great location
- Great supplementary courses offered; riding, painting, golf, walking, wine tasting and cookery
- A sociable adult orientated school that gets really busy, so book early!
- School established: 1972
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 2-24 weeks
(1 week on request)
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 45
- Minimum age: 18
Average age: 30-40
- No. of classrooms: 14
- Number of students:
Quietest months: 50 per month
Busiest months: 90 per month
- Exam preparation: DELF & TCF