Learn Italian in Milan
The Italian language school in Milan offers a wonderful study environment for all linguistic needs, in a dynamic city location. Students have easy access to the city sights, including the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Sforza Castle. Explore the Navigli district home to art galleries, bars and cafes galore, buzzing with life, day & night and home to the language college.
Situated above the Viale Liguria, on a college campus, the facilities include 10 classrooms (air con), a student bar & cafeteria and has free internet access. Whether you have just a fortnight or several months to dedicate to your studies, Milan is an exciting language study destination.
CESA Plus Points:
- The college offers general language courses to meet both short and long term study needs
- Plus private tuition, exam preparation, Art and Fashion programmes
- Students love the wide range of cultural courses (cookery, wine appreciation & history of art) on offer
- School established: 1977
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 2-6 weeks +
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 45
- Minimum age: 16
Average age: 25
- No. of classrooms: 10
- Number of students:
Quietest months: 30/40 per month
Busiest months: 70/80 per month
- Exam preparation: CILS/all AIL Diplomas
About the School
The Italian language school in Milan, is located inside a student campus in the Navigli zone, a meeting place for artists, with numerous cafes and bars. It is well connected to the city centre by the subway and by bus. All classrooms have air conditioning, and the campus boasts a park, a bar and a refectory. There is also a library and an Internet point with free Internet access.
The school is well-connected to the centre of the city by metro and buses. All classes have air conditioning and in the campus, there is also a park, a cafe and a restaurant for students, with quality food and cheap prices.
The secretary and reception is found in the main building. There, you can find a dynamic and young environment, all of the information that you need and a free Internet point where you can surf the web or connect your laptop (both without charge) to our wireless network.
- A maximum of 12 students per group for all group language courses
- You can always extend your course during your stay
- Students who have studied for 3 consecutive months (12 weeks) in the school will be able to apply for the DILI intermediate exam of the Accademia Italiana di Lingua. They will be able to apply for the DALI advanced exam after 6 months of consecutive studies
- The school is certified for security standards and for access for the disabled
- Students are insured against any injury they may experience inside the school building, during the activities organised by the school and during their way to school
- Our school can provide general medical and dental assistance with English-speaking doctors
- Professional and young teachers all of whom have studied at the University level and who have been specially trained in teaching Italian to foreigners
- Italian courses are offered at every level, with start dates all year round
- Small study groups
- A common room where you can meet with your fellow students
- Free Internet access
- Wi-Fi Zone – Area of Wireless Internet
The Italian staff are always on hand should you have any questions once on your course. The Italian language school requires all their Italian teachers to have university degrees and extensive experience teaching Italian as a foreign language.