Learn Italian in Milan
The Italian language school in Milan offers a wonderful study environment for all linguistic needs, in a dynamic city location. Students have easy access to the city sights, including the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Sforza Castle. Explore the local Ticinese district home to universities, shops, bars and cafes galore, buzzing with life, day & night and home to the language college.
Situated just 15 mins walk from the Duomo, in a modern building with great facilities; including 12 classrooms (air con), a student area for study and relaxing, a coffee break area with vending machines for drinks, coffee and snacks, a secretariat with executive offices and an area dedicated to teachers, plus free internet access. Whether you have just a fortnight or several months to dedicate to your studies, Milan is an exciting language study destination.
CESA Plus Points:
- The college offers general language courses to meet both short and long term study needs
- Plus private tuition, exam preparation, Art and Fashion programmes
- Students love the wide range of cultural courses (cookery, wine appreciation & history of art) on offer
The lessons were good. There was a lot of grammar and a lot of emphasis put on speaking the language. This made it impossible not to learn. You had to pick up the language! The teachers really interacted with us and made the lessons fun. I was starting from very basic level and probably should have learnt more, if I hadn’t been enjoying myself so much!
Stephanie – 12 wks Read full review
- School established: 1977
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 2-6 weeks +
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 45
- Minimum age: 16
Average age: 25
- No. of classrooms: 12
- Number of students:
Quietest weeks: 100 per week
Busiest weeks: 170 per week
- Exam preparation: CILS/all AIL Diplomas
About the School
|Language Courses||PDF Download 2020|
The school is well-connected to the centre of the city by metro, trams and buses.
- A maximum of 14 students per group for all group language courses
- You can always extend your course during your stay
- Students who have studied for 3 consecutive months (12 weeks) in the school will be able to apply for the DILI intermediate exam of the Accademia Italiana di Lingua. They will be able to apply for the DALI advanced exam after 6 months of consecutive studies
- The school is certified for security standards and for access for the disabled
- Students are insured against any injury they may experience inside the school building, during the activities organised by the school and during their way to school
- Our school can provide general medical and dental assistance with English-speaking doctors
- Professional and young teachers all of whom have studied at the University level and who have been specially trained in teaching Italian to foreigners
- Italian courses are offered at every level, with start dates all year round
- Small study groups
- A common room where you can meet with your fellow students
- Free Internet access
- WiFi Zone – Area of Wireless Internet
The Italian staff are always on hand should you have any questions once on your course. The Italian language school requires all their Italian teachers to have university degrees and extensive experience teaching Italian as a foreign language.