Learn Italian in Rome
Reputed to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world Rome has universal appeal. It combines a rich cultural heritage with all the noise and bustle that marks a 21st century city. Home to 3 million people, Rome offers sophisticated shopping areas, cool café street scenes and that seductively sweet Italian lifestyle, known the world over as “la dolce vita”.
The school is well located in the heart of the city and offers a wide range of courses to suit student and adult learners alike.
CESA Plus Points:
- Very popular quality language courses with programme options to suit all linguistic needs
- Great range of cultural workshops
- Ideal for all age groups, 18 yrs of age through to business people looking for intensive tuition
- Wonderful central city location
- High quality courses and great service
My expectations were met linguistically and generally. The lessons were as good as they could have been, presented in a way which was easy for the whole class to understand, the student to teacher interaction was fun and it never felt like work, which was why I extended my course for 2 more weeks.
I felt at ease straight away, despite the obvious nerves, the staff and teachers were welcoming and helpful at all times. The school is situated so centrally that it is perfect for all sightseeing, nights out etc.
Daisy – 6 wks Read full review
- School established: 1984
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 1 to 48 weeks
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 45
- Minimum age: 16
Average age: 30
- No. of classrooms: 10 in villa
further 15 in annexes
- Number of students:
Quietest months: 90 per month
Busiest months: 170 per month
- Exam preparation: CILS/all AIL Diplomas
About the School
|Language Courses||PDF Download 2020|
Established in 1984, the Italian language school in Rome, is located in the heart of this fabulous city. Situated on the first floor of a historic building, off a beautiful historic square, it offers a quiet working environment to help students learn Italian in Rome, yet is only a few minutes on foot from the Piazza Navona, and on to the main sights of the city. With a modern interior and 10 classrooms on site (with further classrooms in an additional building) the school is well equipped to offer you first class Italian language tuition.
- A maximum of 12 students per group for all group language courses
- You can always extend your course during your stay
- Students who have studied for 3 consecutive months (12 weeks) in the school will be able to apply for the DILI intermediate exam of the Accademia Italiana di Lingua. They will be able to apply for the DALI advanced exam after 6 months of consecutive studies
- The Italian language school is certified for security standards and for access for the disabled
- Students are insured against any injury they may experience inside the school building, during the activities organised by the school and on their way to school
- The school can provide general medical and dental assistance with English-speaking doctors
The Italian language school requires all their Italian teachers to have university degrees and extensive experience teaching Italian as a Foreign Language and the Italian staff are always on hand should you have any questions once on your course. Just along the road from the Italian Language School are several internet points where students can access the internet and email at a reduced price.