Learn Spanish in Palma de Mallorca
A fabulous small school in the heart of Mallorca. Palma is famed for the local sailing scene and fabulous weather. The city is beautiful, historical and has a very friendly vibe.
The Spanish language school in Palma offers Spanish courses to suit all levels of ability, from long-term courses to the intensive private tuition courses and also an Over 50s Course. For those students that can speak Spanish and want to combine their Spanish course with an activity the school offers Spanish with Water Sport courses.
CESA Plus Points:
- High quality courses, catering for a full range of ability levels
- Add on Sailing, Windsurfing or Kite surfing courses!
- Ideal for adults & University students year round
- A modern college with first class facilities
- Focused, experienced teachers and offers excellent service
The Spanish language course in Palma and teaching methods were excellent. Palma is a lively, interesting town with a good choice of eating places etc.
CESA were very helpful indeed. I would go again.
- School established: 1987
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 1-8 weeks +
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 50
- Minimum age: 16
Average age: 25-30
- No. of classrooms: 16
- Number of students:
Quietest months: 25 per month
Busiest months: 50 per month
- Exam preparation: DELE
About the School
|Languages Courses||PDF Download|
The Spanish language school in Palma offers Spanish courses to suit all levels of ability, from long-term courses (ideal for students looking for a small school environment) to the intensive private tuition courses and also an Over 50s Course. The school offers both Spanish and English language courses throughout the year.
The Spanish language school in Palma occupies…
- a large, modern building in the west of the city, near the Paseo de Mallorca
- it occupies 3 floors of the building and has 14+ air-conditioned classrooms, as well as a number of offices and a recreational area with several computers, which students are able to use either before or after class
- the school reception is on the ground floor, and there is also a classroom and toilet facilities at street level for learners with reduced mobility
- the first floor houses six classrooms, a number of offices and more toilets
- the second floor has another seven classrooms, the teachers’ room, a computer lab which students are able to use either before or after class, a chill-out area where learners can relax and socialise, and yet more toilet facilities
- the Spanish school building is bright and spacious and there is air-conditioning throughout
- the third floor of the school in Palma is also an internet wireless hotspot, meaning that students can connect to the internet using their own laptop (notebook) computers or 3G phones if they wish
The area immediately around the school is partly residential and partly commercial and there are several bars, restaurants and hotels within a 2-3 minute walk. The beautifully preserved old city of Palma which contains most of the city’s main tourist attractions, including the famous Palma cathedral and the ancient Arab baths, is just a 10-minute walk away.