Get your free Quote...

Insurance Cover

LONG STAY schemes: 16/55 yrs of age

Insurance Cover for all UK and EU residents
Duration: 3 to 12 Months and ongoing


If you are an EU citizen you MUST take your EHIC with you.
Please note the EHIC only offers limited medical cover and Repatriation is an Exclusion – which is why private travel insurance is essential.

CESA strongly recommends you take out private travel insurance for your own financial and personal security.

Please read the Policy details, available on the Insurance website links above. in full, in order to establish the full terms of the cover.

These insurance policies are only valid for EU based CESA Languages students. If you are resident outside the EU, these insurance policies are not appropriate.

We advise you to book insurance at the same time as booking your CESA Languages course, as cover will start for pre-departure Cancellation from your policy issue date. You are then provided with cover, should you have to cancel your course for an insured reason such as illness or serious accident, which prevents you from travelling.

SHORT TERM COURSE for Younger Students

It is not easy to find insurance cover for teenagers under 18 yrs of age.

We recommend you check out Compare the Market for the latest insurance options for younger students travelling on their own.

For example: South Downs Insurance BOOK NOW or get a QUOTE