Learn French in Paris (9th District)
With nearly 30 years of teaching experience the Paris college offers a wonderful central city study environment to suit all linguistic needs (across 10 language levels on general language courses).
Paris is historic, modern, cultural, diverse, beautiful & has a night life to suit all tastes. The French language school in well located in the lower end of the 9 th district of Paris and can meet a wide range of training needs to meet the requirements of all students.
CESA Plus Points:
- Well priced, quality language courses from one week to a full academic year on offer, across all language levels
- Afternoon courses at budget rates have been particularly successful of late
- Ideal for adults & students year round, but becomes fully booked in the summer months
- Fabulous position in the centre of Paris (9 th arr.), within easy access to all the many sights and shops that the city offers!
- School established: 1988
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 1-12 weeks
Private tuition: 1 weeks +
- Minutes per lesson: 45
- Minimum age: 16
Average age: 24
- No. of classrooms: 20
- Number of students:
Quietest months: 120 per month
Busiest months: 320 per month
- Exam preparation: DELF/TCF/TEF