Learn French in Paris (9th District): Social Life
Whatever the weather, or time of year, Paris provides students plenty of opportunities to fill their free time. In addition to language courses, the French language school’s partner organises cultural activities for its students enabling them to have a better understanding and appreciation of French culture. The exact programme varies according to the season and the Parisian cultural events…
Walks in historic and picturesque areas of the capital either with a guide:
- the Latin Quarter with Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Marais, Montmartre with the Sacré-Cœur
- Guided tours of the city’s many museums: the Louvre, the Museum of Modern Art, the Picasso Museum, etc.
- Outings to the cinema or the theatre which often give rise to lively discussions in Parisian cafés
- Excursions in the Loire Valley and its famous castles
- In the summer, students are invited to attend weekly conferences held at the school on various topics of French civilization