Learn Spanish in Valencia: Accommodation
Valencia is a large and vibrant city and students are normally located around 10 to 25 minutes commute to college.
- Offered to 18 yrs + only
- 15/20 minutes commute to school
- Self catering
By staying in a shared apartment in Valencia you are able to live with students from other countries. The apartments are located near the school in a residential area of Valencia, no more than 20 minutes away by public transport (average 10 minutes). Each apartment has three or four bedrooms and one or two bathrooms that are shared with other students. All apartments have fully-equipped kitchens, a lounge with TV, a washing machine and an iron. The school provides bed linen and takes charge of maintaining the apartments. You need to bring your own towels.
A summer supplement is added to this option: July and August each year.
Moderate electricity, gas and water expenses are included (additional charges will be paid for by the student)
Shared rooms can be offered to individual students (assuming a suitable room mate can be found)
Spanish Hosts/Private households
- Suitable for students aged 16 yrs +
- Hosts are 10 to 20 minutes commute from school
- Single or shared rooms offered
- Shared rooms offered to individual students (assuming a suitable room mate can be found)
- Breakfast, half-board or full-board basis
Living with a Spanish family is the best way to become familiar with the Spanish lifestyle, get to know Spanish customs and practise the language. The Spanish language school make a careful selection of the hosts they work with so that students feel completely at ease with them. Most of the hosts/families live near the school (average 10 minutes travel and rarely more than 20 minutes by bus or metro).
Living with a Spanish family is the best way to become familiar with the Spanish lifestyle, get to know Spanish customs and practise the language. The school select their host families carefully so that students feel completely at ease with them. Don’t expect the host family houses to be luxurious, but they are comfortable and hospitable. Most of the families live near the school, the maximum distance from the school to the host is 20 minutes by public transport.
You will have your own keys to come and go as you wish, but you must respect some basic rules and schedules, especially for mealtimes.
- Towels and bed linen
- Electricity, gas and water expenses
- Laundry once a week
- Suitable for students aged 18 yrs +
- Rooms can be booked: Self-catering, Half-board or Full-board
- Shared rooms are only offered to friends that book together
- 25/30 minutes travel to school
The language school in Valencia also offer accommodation in student halls of residence. The halls are located near the University and are between 25 and 30 minutes by bus or metro from the school. Single or double rooms are available, and a private bathroom. They all have common areas, a TV lounge and a dining room They are simply furnished and best suit younger students, rather than older students.
En-suite room with wardrobe, desk and chair, telephone, internet and air con
Any meals booked are taken in the residence dining room
- Suitable for students aged 18 yrs +
- Located in the city centre (the Old Town)
- Generally only 5 minutes by foot from the Spanish school
- Offered for single or double occupancy (only to two people booking together)
- Demand is high, so early reservations are recommended
- Rooms can be booked: Self-catering only
- Sole occupancy arrangement
- Shared studios are only offered to friends that book together
They have a lounge (with TV) with a sofa-bed or separate bed, a kitchenette (fully equipped with microwave, washing machine) and a bathroom.
There are wealth of Hotel options in Valencia to suit every taste and budget.
Please let us know the style of Hotel you would prefer and we will be happy to make some suggestions for you.
Arrive: Sunday PM
Depart: Saturday PM
We recommend students fly direct to Valencia’s airport and take the bus or taxi into the city. Valencia has a busy international airport which is located just 8 km away from the city and is well connected by metro. The ride into central Valencia by metro takes just 20 minutes.
You are welcome to take the college transfer service at additional cost from Valencia airport to your accommodation.