Learn Russian in Moscow
If you’re looking for a highly motivated and skilled team of teachers to help you learn Russian in Moscow, here it is. The school staff are kind and always willing to help.
The school offers a wide range of Russian language course options; suitable for business or academic needs and the school is at its busiest in the University summer holidays.
CESA Plus Points:
- Quality language tuition, ideal for all ability and age groups, from Gap Year students through to business people looking for truly intensive tuition
- Excellent service and student care, highly recommended by past CESA students
- Must sees include Red Square and the Kremlin (a Tsarist castle and Soviet HQ before becoming the presidential residence and quite literally the heart of the country) & St Basil’s Cathedral with its iconic onion domes
- School established: 2004
- Course duration:
Group tuition: 2 weeks +
Private tuition: 1 week +
- Minutes per lesson: 50
- Minimum age: 16 – group course
18 – private course
Average age: 28-30
- No. of classrooms: 10
- Number of students:
Quietest months: 30-40 per month
Busiest months: 80-100 per month
- Exam preparation: TRKI/TELC
About the School
The Russian language school in Moscow is centrally located, a short walk from the Belorusskaya railway station. The school is located on the ground floor of a building that belongs to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Most of the office space in the building is used by foreign diplomats and accredited correspondents of the international press. The closest metro station can be reached on foot in less than five minutes.
The Russian school has a bright modern feel and provides eleven classrooms, generally equipped with the latest technology (iPads, free Wifi for students, LCD TV and DVD sets in most classrooms). Moderately priced places for lunch can be found around the corner from the school.